I hope you never lose your sense of wonder. You get your fill to eat, But always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted. God forbid love ever leave you empty handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.... I hope you dance.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Field Trip~ Imagine Child's Museum

Yesterday I traveled north to Everett with Joseph's class to the Imagine Children's Museum. What a wonderful museum! 

There are 3 floors. The roof has a great area where children can run, make music and pretend to dig dino bones. The main floor has a ferry that houses water play, a firetruck climbing area, a bus, a farm where the kids can milk a cow (harder than it looks!) a bank, a pizza place and a wildlife center. There were more cool places but once we found the model trains Joseph's exploring came to a stop! The basement has an art studio, construction zone and small and I do mean small lunch area.

Joseph spent most of his time between the model railroad and Imagine Air. An airplane that really looked real on the inside but the aisle was wider! I think both of us had a really good time. :0)
Digging for dino bones.
Roof top play area.
Indoor Tree House has a reading room, play room and bridge.

No comments: