I hope you never lose your sense of wonder. You get your fill to eat, But always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted. God forbid love ever leave you empty handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.... I hope you dance.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Frozen Cookies

I would love to share with you the big freeze~AKA selling girl scout cookies in 20 degree weather BUT........I forgot to put the memeory card back in the camera. BOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSS.

Four 8,9, 10 year old girl scouts braved the cold and sold cookies outside today. Rita brought hot chocolate and boy am I glad she did. Otherwise we would have had frozen solid little girls. The day was beautiful. sunny, crisp and few people were braving the day. Did not sell as many cookies as we would have liked but it was fun hanging out with the girls!

Anyone want to buy any girl scout cookies? :0)

No comments: