I hope you never lose your sense of wonder. You get your fill to eat, But always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted. God forbid love ever leave you empty handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.... I hope you dance.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Project Budburst

http://www.windows.ucar.edu/citizen_science/budburst/

Thanks to mailto:momtocherubs%40becksbounty.com for sharing this wonderful project that will be great to tie into the Green Hour...no child left inside. Whether you homeschool or not this will be great to do with your children.

Have fun enjoying the beauty of Spring.

No comments: