I hope you never lose your sense of wonder. You get your fill to eat, But always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted. God forbid love ever leave you empty handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.... I hope you dance.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finger Knitting








This semester has turned into a major hand working focus. I did not plan it that way, it just happened. One of my favorite websites http://heartsandtrees.blogspot.com/ had shared a link to learn how to finger knit http://youtube.com/watch?v=t3LKAlDz9ig . I could not wait to teach the girls. Our friends Lilith and Maura thought it was so cool they too wanted to learn!
It is so easy. I found myself "knitting" while watching TV and especially helped pass the time while waiting at doctor offices. :0)

I don't think this would fit the Charlotte Mason ideology for hand work. But as far as we are concerned, we love it! While we were in Seattle Emily, Sarah Elizabeth and I learned to knit. Both the girls and I absolutley love it!

No comments: