I hope you never lose your sense of wonder. You get your fill to eat, But always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted. God forbid love ever leave you empty handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.... I hope you dance.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home school 2008

This year Sarah Elizabeth will attend classes part time at Edmonds Home School Resource Center. She take a math class this semester and hopefully a ton of classes next semester. She had hoped to take the sign language class but it is unfortunely full.

We also found out that through the Edmonds school district that they will pay for Sarah Elizabeth to attend a community college while attending high school so that when she graduates she will enter her junior year of college! Even better they pay for the college classes. I am going to explore is Sarah Elizabth can attend Cornish, the School for performing arts. That would be so sweet.

Sarah Elizabeth and I are required to attend a nine week orientation session. She is only allowed to attend a math and worls languauge during this time. So she will not be able to attend any first semester classes. bummer.

We are hoping to attend Seattle Children's Theater in the upcoming weeks with the EHRC. I plan to see if there is a school performance for it and Pacific Northwest Ballet Nutcracker.

No comments: