I hope you never lose your sense of wonder. You get your fill to eat, But always keep that hunger. May you never take one single breath for granted. God forbid love ever leave you empty handed. I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.... I hope you dance.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spiders

In Raiders of the Lost Arc, Harrison Ford's character says "Snakes. I hate snakes." Well I tell our children not to use the word hate so I absolutely dispise, dislike and am teriffied of spiders.

We have been visited by a ton of spiders in our condo. I guess because it was just before fall. For whatever reason poor Emily is lucky that her hair has not turned completely white. Can you tell, she has the same love for spiders that I do.

One day the girls were looking out the window and spotted a humungous spider web. Heather did not recognize the spider so she decided to get a closer look. She caught the spider and waited for me to return from the grocery store. I grabbed my Handbook of Nature Study by Anne Comstock. Much to my dismay it was not helpful. :0(

Below is pictures and even a video. Please let me know if you can identify it!

Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments: